Friday, December 21, 2012

More Christmas at Our Place

It's getting down to the wire, I had big expectations for pre-Christmas posts - don't know if I'll have time to do all I wanted or not - but, I'm sure going to try, it could be a double post day today.  So, here's a few more things from around our home and little tree #3.  Clicking on any picture will give you a better look.  Today I'm linking up with Thursday Favorite Things





Ribbon Candy


I bought this pair on Ebay -they parked themselves in front of Tree #2



These just came the other day, I didn't know that Vera made napkin rings,  I don't know what I'm going to do with them but I had to get them!




Erica sent me one of her creations - how sweet is this little guy...




This is a tree topper, there is something broken on her though, she hasn't found a home yet,  but she's just so cute lit up,  I have to find a spot for her, somewhere...



I put some snowglobes in here - this shelf has an interior light, they look so nice at night



Click on the pic for a closer look - Holly shared some vintage Christmas cards - I have never found an old Christmas card at the thrifts so these were most welcome.  I put half of them on this shelf.  There's the box for the angel tree topper.  Notice the angel candle - lots of my blogger friends have Gurley candles, not me, so had to buy one of those online too!!    The little styrofoam cupcake ornaments were made by Mom - she used to get these craft a month packages, these were always displayed at home.


Another new house I bought this year at Home Sense - it's a larger one than the other one I shared with you.  Notice the cute little stocking lights - purchased at Liquidation World for half off - I didn't know where they were going, but they look pretty nice here on the bsement book shelf.


It's the second year for my ceramic tree


This is out little basement tree - just a mismatch of ornaments - I have a cute set of rubber Mickey Mouse lights on there that I found last year at Value Village - sadly, this year, the purchases were few and far between there - there just didn't seem to be anything worth buying, I think the only Christmas item I got there this year was a small blow mold.


9 comments:

  1. You really have gone all out this year, haven't you? I love the shelf with all of the little cards on it. The ceramic tree is very similar to the one that I have. Keep it comin'!

    Eroca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Vera napkin rings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it really is Christmas all over your house! The napkin rings are so cute, and so is Erica's snowman. That lit-up angel is very sweet (can't believe you also have its box) - I have a soft spot for angels - they are all around my house at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get the prize for Christmas cheer! I love those napkin rings. So adorable. You have to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas in every ounce of your home! I love it all! :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so much cute Christmas stuff. I love your Santa's who guard the tree. Those napkin holders are so sweet.
    Love all your vintage stuff.
    That shelf that holds the snow globes is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what to say this time! lol It's all so darn cute! The shelf with the cards! And what?? Vera napkin rings? How did you find those? They are darling! You really made every inch of your house so cozy and cute!
    Happy Holidays my Friend!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little tree! The mickey lights and peanuts ornaments are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your home is full of vintage festive cheer! Love the Santas!

    ReplyDelete