Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pinned! Made!! Best Brownies!!

I thought I had a great brownie recipe - they were good but they don't compare to this recipe - it is soooo  good!!  I made them on the weekend when the kids were here - everybody loved them, I'm going away tomorrow and taking a pan with me - they're that good, I have to make them again....  I didn't change anything in the recipe, except I added nuts. also a bit of milk in the icing and didn't cook them too long, they were just perfect!    The original pin came from All Recipes - click right here for the recipe.  I'm linking to the blog hop at Adorned from Above.


No fancy name - they're just called "Best Brownies" 

7 comments:

  1. I pinned your pin!

    Can't wait to try these. Alex always has at least 3 of his friends here after school so I may have to make a double batch.

    :-) Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned it too, wish I had one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound delicious Jill. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure look and sound good!! Did you send me a batch down to Florida????

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing! and to think that I wanted to make brownies this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look great-- will give it a go! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To follow up-- I did make these. They're easy and very yummy. Gave some to my neighbor, and she asked for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete