Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ribs, Chicken and Pulled Pork - YUMMM!!

Yesterday we made our yearly trek over  to Ribfest - and once again, it didn't disappoint - who cares if you have sauce on your face and all over your fingers - it's worth it to taste all that great BBQ...




This year we chose Crabby's - this is what we both had - the half  hour wait in line was well worth it...



Chicken, pulled pork, ribs, beans and coleslaw - so, so tasty...


I feel for those guys that are cooking - so much smoke and it was hot!!



At least this guy had a scarf around his face - we decided to stop at Texas Rangers to bring home half a rack for tonight's supper - it was even better than what we had yesterday.


I discovered the best recipe for ribs on Pinterest, I've made it a couple of times now, and passed it on to a couple of people, everyone agrees - it's the best. I bet if you try it, you won't be making any other rib recipe - here's the recipe for Lazy Man Slow Cooker Ribs - it's just so easy and just so good!!!!  

We love ribs!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! That rib recipe looks so good, I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half an hour in line? That is some dedication. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand your 30 minute wait in line for that yummy looking food! I love bbq! Especially some of the awesome bbq here in Kentucky!
    Hope you're having a great week! :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to give this recipe to my parents! They LOVE ribs! :)
    Looks like Ribfest was fun!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete