Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pizza on the BBQ

Pizza on the BBQ  - I had never really thought of it before but when you're desperate for a different supper idea that doesn't heat up the kitchen on a hot day, fire up your BBQ and cook pizza, you won't be disappointed!  I really had no intention to do a post so I only have one picture, but it was just too good not to share.

The instructions are here on Simply Recipes.  

 I had to use a store bought crust as it was too late in the day to make my own.  It says to use a light coating of sauce, I think next time I would use just a bit more.  My ingredients were turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, red onion, green and orange pepper and of course, mozzarella.  It also says to go light on the cheese, which you add before the meat, I would add a bit more of that as well.   It was delicious and so easy to make - a completely different flavor than in the oven - give it a try!


I'm linking up with Strut Your Stuff


Our Pizza


4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! We have never tried pizza on the bbq before but my husband has made it on our smoker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! We've never tried pizza on the grill either, but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful! Looks delish too. xo P.S> I hope to see you at the hop tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! Now I want pizza on the grill....

    But I will put the cheese on top ;)

    ReplyDelete