Friday, February 15, 2013

Slow Cooker Ribs from Pinterest

Another week - another pin to share - I've made this one a few times and it never disappoints - here's the link to Lazy Man Slow Cooker Ribs - there isn't really much to say about these - they're easy, they're tasty, try them, you'll love them , I've passed the recipe on a few times - no complaints from anyone!    I followed the recipe pretty well as described, I only added a pinch of regular salt instead of the half tablespoon of kosher salt.  I'm linking up with Share Your Cup Thursday and Weekend Potluck at The Country Cook



It was just a simple meal - ribs, baked potato and broccoli slaw.    The lighting is so bad at night, it's hard to get a very good picture, especially when meat is involved!


I won't be doing any pinning post next week - because come Sunday, I am going to be looking at a sign like this - I can't wait to get away from this snow for a week!!!  









7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sunshine and take lots of pics to share on your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy florida! make sure you stop at the welcome center and get some free orange juice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great vacation. Hope you get to sneak in a little Florida thrifting, and don't forget your sunscreen!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribs look fantastic! Have fun in Florida! We are headed that way next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You caught me at the perfect time for this! I just told my hubby that I would make these soon! I will try this recipe as I love to hear a good review. By the way, we are having a great giveaway over at Wonderful at Home. You should stop by and enter. Here is the URL: http://wonderfulathome.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-socially-stunning-giveaway.html

    Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill,
    I'm Sally of the blog, Sally Annie Magundy. I think we've been paired as swap partners for Sandy's Easter Swap? You are the only Jill I see on The Pyrex Collective list but some are listed by blog name, rather than real name - hoping I've got the right person. :)

    I'm going to send you an email now also, so you'll have my email address.

    Hope you're having a nice holiday weekend,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill, so happy that you are getting away to warmer weather. Hubby and I are heading to St. George tomorrow. Definately ready for a little more sunshine! I love ribs! Great way to cook them. I've done it a few times, but usually slow cook in the oven. I need to try this method again. Thanks for sharing wit SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete