Monday, February 25, 2013

Homemade Goodies in the Mail

We're back from our Florida getaway and it was glorious - sun and warm days, what's not to like - right now I am staring at a yard full of snow - green grass and flowers are way nicer....


I had some fun mail waiting for me when I got home - Holly from Life on the Rock sent me a few goodies - I had commented on her bunting, well, she made me one and here it is...


How cute is that??



She crocheted me these two hearts and sent along a vintage Valentine too - I'm so lucky  - thanks, Holly...



10 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! It's nice that you got a way for a vacation but it's always nice to be home again too. And what a sweet gift to welcome your arrival home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Jill! I was just thinking the other day that we hadn't heard from you in a while. Glad you had a nice trip although I am a little jealous:-)

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must of been nice to head south. Did you get out thrifting?The crochet hearts are sweet!
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back - glad you had a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good trip. Yes, it is ugly here. We just have to hang in a bit longer. Lovely gifts that Holly sent. How sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for showcasing the little gifts I sent! Much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful surprise! Love those crocheted hearts, and that bowl is amazing!

    ReplyDelete