Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pinned, Made, Liked!!

After a week off, it's back to my weekly Pinterest post - I think this is going pretty well, hard to believe it's nearly March and I've been posting every week about a pin that I've tried.  Last night I made this great dish - actually, it's the second time - and both times - so good....  It was so good, I forgot to take a picture but did get the leftovers today for lunch...


Sweet and Sour Chicken





 I followed the original recipe pretty well to the tee, I used just a pinch of regular salt instead of the kosher salt. I think chicken thighs are my favourite kind of chicken, they're usually a good price and they're just so tasty!  The original recipe is from Malta Supermarkets - click here if you're interested in giving it a try.  I think you'll enjoy it!!


Today I'm linking up with Open House Party Thursdays ,Share Your Cup Thursday and The Busy Bee's Thursday Link Party


7 comments:

  1. Skinless boneless chicken thighs on the bbq are my absolute favorite - better than steak any day! I will have to try this recipe out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a heart felt comment!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your weekly Pinterest post is a great idea. I see so many great images on Pinterest and never end up using them. This would force me to use some favourites at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cheery! I love to cook with chicken thighs too! I like your idea with Pinterest!
    Thanks for becoming a follower!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill,
    I have a recipe for S & S chicken and it is my families favorite. This looks quite a bit different. I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill,
    it's me, Jeannie, your swap partner. I am totally addicted to pinterest and have pinned this recipe. and others....so many others...

    looking forward to our swap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author. shopping online malta

    ReplyDelete