Monday, November 23, 2015

We Went to an Auction

We went to an auction yesterday, there were lots of goodies and lots of people!  I had my eye on only one thing, I really never expected to get it, but I did and for only $15



It's a Napco "Miss Cutie Pie" cookie jar - how cute is that?  The only other bidder was the lady in front of me - she stopped bidding, yay, for me!!  I can't believe I was lucky enough to get it - I know these are worth a whole lot more.


I have this Lefton "Miss Dainty" piece that I found in the US a couple of years ago,  I like it a lot even if it doesn't have a lid.  Do you have any of these cute pieces?



6 comments:

  1. I have never been to a real auction - great win on your bidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this cute cookie jar. What a great win and only $15!! I love the little birds on the hat!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you got a steal! I've never seen these before. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Cutie pie is just adorable! You find the neatest things! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too fun!
    No, I don't.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thrifted a couple of Miss Cutie pie pieces a few weeks ago! Now I'm hooked. But you are right, they can be super spendy. Congrats on your awesome bid!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete