Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thrifted!

These three items cost me $2.00 total - that's my kind of thrift shopping!!


I have been wanting a Santa boot for a while, now I havea pair and they are marked officially, Santa's Boot - you could get a lot of candy in these!!  I paid 25 cents for each boot - I think that's a crazy price - in a good way!



I wonder if this is an indication I will find some great old ornaments this season - purchased two boxes for $1.50 - the ornaments in one box are all from Poland, the other box from Japan.  I hope I can find enough to make another wreath - last year the pickins' were slim!!  



I felt like it was just like the old days - I found three Vera scarves, I've paid as much as $2 for a scarf at this shop before, today they were 25 cents for the three, yes, 25 cents total!!  I love the nautical one and the Verasheer one is a ladybug one, this was a great find for me!


It makes it so much more fun when you go into these places and find something you want - did you find anything good this week?


8 comments:

  1. Those scarves were a real find! I haven't ever done that well with scarves. That must have been a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-- what a score. I hardly ever see vintage ornaments anymore. Great prices too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the Santa boots about 4 inches high? I have a couple of them and also one made of paper machier which is really old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you're still finding treasures out there! We've missed you in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really haven't been finding anything up until the last month, not that I need much either, but I can never help myself when I see vintage Christmas!!!

      Delete
  5. Love the Santa boots! Oh my goodness what fun. The Vera scarves are always a joy to see and great prices!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great prices and cute boots!
    Lots of fun, such pretty ornaments.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maddie doesn't have school today and your post has me itching to hit the thrifts! I'll have to bribe her some way...

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete