Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pretty Pyrex

The Pyrex posts are few and far between these days but I'm going to share a couple of pictures with you today that I was taking for a Pyrex Photo contest - the details are on Fresh Pastry Stand's Facebook page.  


The full set of pink fridgies was probably my best find, EVER, at Value Village, they're in mint condition, that's a day I won't soon forget.  The post that I wrote about finding those beauties is my second most viewed one, I still see the original picture all over Pinterest, they are a beautiful set!   The delphite blue pieces were given to me - one of the small fridgies even has the old blue lid, those pieces were made in Canada.


I shared these bowls not too long ago, they are all thrifted pieces too.  Can you see a pattern with the colors?  It's for the contest!


Here's a couple more pretty blue pieces - two sugar bowls that were both made in Canada, both pieces were also thrifted. 


I feel so lucky to have found all these great pieces at thrift store prices because I sure don't see much anymore.


Linking up today with Wonderful Wednesday's and Thriftasaurus




 





21 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you win the contest! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that your beautiful Pyrex photos win the contest for you Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece of pyrex. You sure have a great collection! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos!! Your picture of the bowls is making me go on a hunt for the turquoise set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! I love Pyrex! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's just so beautiful ~ I love the colors together and you've got them displayed in such an eye catching, unique way! I'm off to see the contest .... Judi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love that pyrex ad - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is my fav, very nice. I remember the day you found those pink fridgies at those amazing prices. I often think to myself, "you gotta be there when it gets put out on the shelf nowadays." Then I think about your fridgies... & then I found my Daisy casserole the other day.

    I bought 2 pink fridgies, $18 shipped, mint. Good deal? 501's. I need your Pyrex expertise! They were shipped to my cousins in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill
    Your collection is so amazing! And especially since you got them from thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also entered the contest with my photo last week of my yellow & pink stripes. I see I have some stiff competition :-)

    Pink & turquoise are my favorite, as you know!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sure are beauties! Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovey, lovely Pyrex! You're very lucky.

    I'd like to welcome you to link up on my site, if you'd like. I'm reintroducing my "Tuesday Thrift Finds" feature and including a place for others to link up as well to celebrate.

    -Susie, thriftables.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pink and the blue! It's one of my favorite entries!
    And your mixing bowl stack is fabulous! I wish they could make towels out of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with the contest - you certainly have the goods to win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty pinks and blues! It just doesn't get any prettier than these! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I NEVER see pieces like that! They are beautiful Jill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. All these pieces are so beautiful! I wasn't too familiar with Pyrex until I started reading your blog. Now I'm a big fan:) Thanks for sharing the love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that first photo really is gorgeous! i hope to someday find a fridgie set at a thrift. maybe when i'm in some small town some day. the nashville thrifts are pretty picked over!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Jill, your pink and blue Pyrex is so pretty, I'm turning a little green ;) Great photos, too.

    ReplyDelete