Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Simple Style Orange SMASH BOOK Completed!!

I've finished my fifth SMASH book - it'll be two years in January since I started this crazy hobby, I love it just as much now as I did then.   I shared another one of my completed books this way, I prefer this to the flip thru - I haven't edited any of the pictures, so what you see is what you get - no cropping , color editing or describing the pages - there are three parts to this post, so just go to the bottom and click on the next part!   Just click on any picture for a closer look!!   Hope you like it and thanks for taking the time to visit!













On to  Part 2

4 comments:

  1. What an accomplishment! I love working on my pages and I'm ready to take a break from sewing and work on my journal. You always inspire me. Love that your pages are so interesting and filled with things that catch your eye! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Jill! I've never attempted to make one, but it sure looks like fun. Yours is great. I remember when you shared your first one, I was amazed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made one but yours looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy! Looks like a very fun pastime. :) Jo

    ReplyDelete