Friday, June 8, 2012

Chocolate Confetti/Squeaky Squares

If you're looking for a quick and easy recipe that doesn't require turning your oven on, give these morsels a try!!  They are just so easy to make, with only four ingredients.  The official name is Chocolate Confetti, but we started calling them Squeaky Squares, one of the kids said they squeaked when you eat them and now that's just what we call them!!    The recipe calls for a stove top preparation, but I always use the microwave for them.

1/4 margarine or butter

1/2 c. peanut butter

6 oz. chocolate chips

1 bag coloured miniature marshmallows




Melt margarine and peanut butter in microwave, best in a Pyrex bowl!!!  After it is melted, stir in chocolate chips until they are melted as well.  Add marshmallows and stir until all are coated.  Pack in 9 x 9 square pan.

Always keep the squeaky squares in the refrigerator,  I used my Pyrex lime pan for this recipe.


Children love them, adults love them - make them - they probably won't last long!

I'm linking up with Delicious Dishes at It's a Blog Party and Strut Your Stuff Saturday


3 comments:

  1. If I make these, I will eat the entire pan over the weekend! Darn you! Quit introducing me to things! ERICA :)

    ** I'll be using my Pink Desert Dawn Pyrex for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my Husband will love me more if I make him these!!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Those sound so delicious right now! Thanks for linking up with us on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete