Sunday, January 15, 2012

Etsy Shop is Open

I've been working on it a few days and finally, my new Etsy shop is opened for business - just getting a store name took a lot of trys - every name I typed in was already  taken - I never imagined it would be so time consuming just to come up with a store name!!

I've listed a few vintage items with more to come - hope all my followers will come on over and take a browse in TheNewShop - it's a brand new experience for me after selling vintage postcards on Ebay for quite a few years, I gave that up after sales fell off - we'll see how this goes....

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning! I just had to go over and see your new shop. Wow, you have it filled already with all sorts of tasty tidbits. Not that Nippon dish though ;) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shop.. I wish you much success with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I have my Etsy and this year hope to give it more attention then last year. Still I sell things once in awhile and it's fun! I'm going to visit your shop and add you to my favorites!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete